Sunday, January 1, 2017

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! 
 
Above all feats abilities, anger, pride, vanity; concern worries & fears; RECALL Meditate and from your lips repeat the promises of God, His love and His kindness.

Behold what manner of love the Father has bestowed on us, that we should be called children of God!... Beloved, we are children of God; and although it has not yet been revealed what we shall be, we know that when He is revealed, we shall be like Him: We shall see Him, our LORD AND SAVIOR!

Job 19:23-27 ...
“Oh, that my words were written!
Oh, that they were inscribed in a book!

That they were engraved on a rock
With an iron pen and lead, forever!

For I know that my Redeemer lives,
And He shall stand at last on the earth;

And after my skin is destroyed, this I know,
That in my flesh I shall see God,

Whom I shall see for myself,
And my eyes shall behold, and not another.
How my heart yearns within me! 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment